Friday, September 28, 2007

Who are you?

OK...a major frustration of mine concerning blogs and on-line communities is setting in big time. I've been reading everyone's blogs, but I can't tell who is who. I'm trying to connect a face I remember from the meetings with an avatar or nickname. It is not going well. My request: can you put your name, school, & subject area somewhere at the top of the page? A real pic would be helpful, too. Yes, that's my glamour shot photo below. Cheesey, but at least you know who you are talking to. :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Good point. I was just thinking the same thing, but being an oldster, I'm nervous about private info out there. Maybe I'll put some of my info on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Let's talk about this at our October meeting. I think we can do it without a lot of personal info out there. At the least we can publish an internal list of "blogs and their owners"--very 20th century but maybe the easy solution. Thanks for bringing this up.